Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHOME PAGEGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
DarkBlade
Modifications/ new creations I_vote_lcapModifications/ new creations I_voting_barModifications/ new creations I_vote_rcap 
Minotaur
Modifications/ new creations I_vote_lcapModifications/ new creations I_voting_barModifications/ new creations I_vote_rcap 
Iceman
REAVER
Solitaire
Thrasher
Raven
Latest topics
» Calling for some help
Modifications/ new creations EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am by Iceman

» Jersey Selection
Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm by Minotaur

» General Chat
Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm by Minotaur

» PLAYER IDENTIFICATION CARDS
Modifications/ new creations EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 am by Iceman

» were home!
Modifications/ new creations EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am by Iceman

» adrenaline paintball
Modifications/ new creations EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm by DarkBlade

» 2 dollars to play?
Modifications/ new creations EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm by DarkBlade

» Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am by Iceman

» Player Appreciation day
Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am by Iceman

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Modifications/ new creations Untitl12

Modifications/ new creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minotaur

Minotaur

Modifications/ new creations Empty
PostSubject: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:01 pm

hey, as we should know by now i am in the process of making a paintball mortor, and bazooka if need be, smoke and paint gernades as well. if you have any ideas or requests post here i can help to the best of my abilities, now get back to the front private!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowcorepaintball.forumotion.com
Minotaur

Minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

If you guys woth the B.O.T, 98, A-5, or BT style markers want better moving internals and overall better functioning parts, i suggest you polish your interals. to do this you
1) Take your whole maker apart, and remove everything from the insides.
2) With a dry cloth wipe down the chamber with the rag to get rid of the oil, debris, ect.
3) fill a bucket or something with water- this you will use a lot
4) get 300,1000,2000 grit sand papers
5) mark on your marker where the power tube body sits, you don't need to sand this because it doesn't move
6) take the 300 grit sandpaper and dip it into the water and begin sanding, you will need to keep the paper wet
7) repeat step 6 for the other grades of sandpaper until polished nice
Cool (optional) take a dremmel tool with the cloth oplisher bit on it and use some polishing abbrasive, even toothpaste works
9) re-assemble your maker and oil everything
10) there you have polished internal for a fraction of what it would cost for someone else to do it
Back to top Go down
Minotaur

Minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Gernades are fun little things that can reap a whole lot of results, they are fairly easy to make if you have the proper materials, here is a list

Materials:
-sergical tubing or fluoropolymer tubing found in the pet isle, fish supplies
-childrens paint, washable
-irrigation syringe
-zip ties
-cotter pin
-corn startch
-washer (plastic)

Proceedure
take the paint, and water it down a little to the consistancy of normal paintball paint, if too watery add corn starch, take a length of tube and fold one end over, then use a zip tie to tighten it together, this will be the bottom of the gernade so be sure it is tightly secured.once that is secure. inject the paint into the open tube and keep the pressure on it, use a clamp to keep the pressure while you fold over the top bit of the hose, put the plastic washer on it, then make a pull pin using zip ties and the cotter pin, insert the cotter pin above the washer but do not puncture the tube, push up the washer so it is tight, remove the clamp, your done!
Back to top Go down
Minotaur

Minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Smoke Bomb/Grenade

Items you require:
stove
pot
potassium nitrate (saltpeter)
sugar
baking soda
powder dye

How to:
Mix the potassium nitrate and sugar in a pot, 60g nitrate to 40g of sugar. put on low heat and stir. the surgar wil carmalize, keep stirring until it looks of peanutbutter, then add 1 tblsp of baking powder. (slows combustion) then add the dye. (3 tblspn) Stir until everything is mixed thuroughly. pour contents into something circular, ie) toilet paper tube, with a closed end. Push a pen into the mix and let set for 1 hour. remove the pen and insert a firwork wick, and keep it in place with a cotton ball. now get some tape (preferably duct tape or electrical tape) and seal everything up. and you are done, light it off to see results.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher

Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm

YOOOU WOULD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modifications/ new creations   Modifications/ new creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Modifications/ new creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team HQ :: General Information-
Jump to: