Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHOME PAGEGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    DarkBlade
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSkills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_voting_barSkills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Minotaur
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSkills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_voting_barSkills and Drills to practice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Iceman
    REAVER
    Solitaire
    Thrasher
    Raven
    Latest topics
    » Calling for some help
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am by Iceman

» Jersey Selection
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm by Minotaur

» General Chat
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm by Minotaur

» PLAYER IDENTIFICATION CARDS
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 am by Iceman

» were home!
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am by Iceman

» adrenaline paintball
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm by DarkBlade

» 2 dollars to play?
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm by DarkBlade

» Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am by Iceman

» Player Appreciation day
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am by Iceman

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 Untitl12

Skills and Drills to practice

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    REAVER
    Captain
    Captain
    REAVER

Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Skills and Drills to practice   Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The primary thing the whole team needs to work on is working as a team. When we meet we'll begin working on that. If you can, just work on your accuracy at home or other places. Also, try to work on learning to fire accuratly while moving. This can be tedious, but sometimes you'll need to eliminate a target while you get to a better position.
    Back to top Go down
    https://shadowcorepaintball.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
    REAVER
    Captain
    Captain
    REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Skills and Drills to practice   Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:13 am

Practice dates will be determined by me, and since we have a scheduled game (this/next month) we will likely have our practice near the end of this month or mid May. I'll keep everyone posted.
    Back to top Go down
    https://shadowcorepaintball.forumotion.com
    Iceman

Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Skills and Drills to practice   Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

@ solitiare, If your dying that much for training I'd be happy to teach you (or any of the team for that matter) just lmk
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills and Drills to practice   Skills and Drills to practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skills and Drills to practice
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2