Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHOME PAGEGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
DarkBlade
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_vote_lcapPractice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_voting_barPractice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_vote_rcap 
Minotaur
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_vote_lcapPractice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_voting_barPractice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! I_vote_rcap 
Iceman
REAVER
Solitaire
Thrasher
Raven
Latest topics
» Calling for some help
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am by Iceman

» Jersey Selection
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm by Minotaur

» General Chat
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm by Minotaur

» PLAYER IDENTIFICATION CARDS
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 am by Iceman

» were home!
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am by Iceman

» adrenaline paintball
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm by DarkBlade

» 2 dollars to play?
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm by DarkBlade

» Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am by Iceman

» Player Appreciation day
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am by Iceman

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! Untitl12

Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceman

Iceman

Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!   Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 am

hey boys

we will be hosting our first SC RIOT practice on july 3rd! we are also having roughly 9 players try out
in the am as well as a warm up with drills and scrimmage between the team. then in the pm we have one or two other local teams and a bunch of rookies (my fav) coming out for a big game. be sure to either reply on here, fb or txt and lmk if your in!
Back to top Go down
Solitaire

Solitaire

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!   Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 am

Ill see what I can do to make it out buddeh. You need at least one more guy who knows a little bit of what hes doing Razz

However, I wont be running speedball, Ill probably be running my tac 8 that just came back Wink
Back to top Go down
Iceman

Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!   Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

sounds good boss, need some more vets to help run drills:P bring yer gat bc we'll prob scrimmage afterwards to put the drills i teach into a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!   Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team HQ :: SC RIOT SPEEDBALL :: SCR Information-
Jump to: