Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHOME PAGEGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
DarkBlade
Flagswipe Indoor- I_vote_lcapFlagswipe Indoor- I_voting_barFlagswipe Indoor- I_vote_rcap 
Minotaur
Flagswipe Indoor- I_vote_lcapFlagswipe Indoor- I_voting_barFlagswipe Indoor- I_vote_rcap 
Iceman
REAVER
Solitaire
Thrasher
Raven
Latest topics
» Calling for some help
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am by Iceman

» Jersey Selection
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm by Minotaur

» General Chat
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm by Minotaur

» PLAYER IDENTIFICATION CARDS
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 am by Iceman

» were home!
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am by Iceman

» adrenaline paintball
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm by DarkBlade

» 2 dollars to play?
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm by DarkBlade

» Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am by Iceman

» Player Appreciation day
Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am by Iceman

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Flagswipe Indoor- Untitl12

Flagswipe Indoor-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REAVER
Captain
Captain
REAVER

Flagswipe Indoor- Empty
PostSubject: Flagswipe Indoor-   Flagswipe Indoor- EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Flagswipe Indoor-

As the name implies, this is an indoor field. This location is in London, and sports a store on the main floor so you are able to purchase any required items. The field itself consists of a fake grass carpet, allowing easy sliding. Bunkers are limited to blown up air bags, which do not provide great cover if attacked from multiple sides. Try to keep low and work with allies to hit the bunker aside and the other shoot the exposed target.

Available gear include standard upgrades. As far as any safety equipment go, the armour they provide accounts to no more than a burlap sac with a hole for your head. It limits arm manueverability, heavy and cumbersome. Will actually slow you down more than help you. It is recommended that you find an alternate source of protection.

Prices are standard. $20 for entry and $10 for 100 rounds of ammo. They will NOT allow the use of your own ammunition.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowcorepaintball.forumotion.com
DarkBlade
lieutenant
lieutenant
DarkBlade

Flagswipe Indoor- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flagswipe Indoor-   Flagswipe Indoor- EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Flagswipe Indoor- Inpic10

Flagswipe is proud to introduce its crowning achievement. the new Sportsplex includes over 20000sq feet of the most sophisticated Paintball equipment available today. Brand new 49 bunker XBALL Field For an ever changing field layout so each visit will be different.

Why play outside when you can play on artificial grass, no more bugs, no more worries if it rains or snows. XL Turf is the absolute newest in sports flooring technology; it has been installed in some of Europe's finest indoor and outdoor soccer fields. You can run, jump, slide and fall without injury thanks to over 1" in poly foam.

Only the best rental equipment, PCS US5's with sniper upgrades available. Extreme Rage anti fog goggles provide the ultimate in eye and face protection.

Enough staging area for up to 80 players at once - no concrete here to tire your legs - nothing but wall to wall turf. Full washrooms for men and women as well as lockers and vending machines on premise.

For any general information please email havefun@flagswipepaintball.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.scgclan.forumotion.com/

Flagswipe Indoor-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team HQ :: Field Page :: Flagswipe [Indoor]-
Jump to: